Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Original Sin - This Time it's Mine




Whenever a mistake is done and a sin gets committed.
What a soul should do whenever such a situation arises?

Having hurt someone and feeling guilty about it. This is crazy. One doesn't know what to do. I also don't know. Making eye contacts have become difficult. A string of trust has been broken. Mending it is very difficult but I know, I do have a feel that it is not impossible.

How will you feel if someone tells you that your face is reminding your opponent a guilt which your opponent has not committed but it was only you who is responsible for that sin. It was all waste and unworthy. Feeling like a tree which I nurtured, gave water and sunlight, made it grow. The tree was blooming with Buds and flowers and an error from my end made the tree to demolish and bend.

Have ruined everything and feeling like everything has finished. Destroyed all and now I have pushed myself in the pits. I don't know how to come out of it. Just trying to figure it out was all this was ever necessary. No it was not. It was unintentional or rather it was just being human but it was an inhuman act. Being human is the biggest mistake I have done. Now I repent.


Today I discovered in myself that one of the biggest loser in this word is no one but it's me. Oh! Sorry. Not just a loser. I'm double the loser as I have been told by someone. This is true. one doesn't know how to overcome from such a painful situation. I mean this. This is really painful. How would you feel when you are wrong, you are guilty and you want to correct yourself or you are trying to mend things but you are lacking in terms of opportunities. Or rather, you are not getting any opportunity from the end of your opponent. Getting reminded of all those glorious past events which were the golden moments of one's life. Don't know how those moments will come back.

Hoping for the best is the only option for me. Rest it depends upon one's fate. Committing a sin could be so painful, now I realize that. Maybe, this is called life. Trying hard to fix all these nuisance. Hopefully I'll be successful one day whatever it was, it was bad and now I wish it should not have been so.

No comments:

Post a Comment